1.09.2017

do you remember when










All photos printed on a Fujifilm Instax SHARE SP-2

As I sit on my living room floor in a last minute attempt to pack like an adult for my trip to Ireland (which is in...nine hours.) I suddenly realized I meant to write this blog post, and decided to do this instead.

Looking at these photos now, I remember my main point all over again, which is that I forget absolutely everything. I had already lost so many memories from my trip to London, which was a whopping four weeks ago. It's honestly tragic/upsetting when I think about the fact that one day I'l actually BE the old person whose mind I've got now.

I am terrible about remembering to charge my camera but fanatic about charging my phone, and my camera roll is hoarding enough memory to prove it. I gave my Instax SHARE a bit of a workout and printed out all these snaps from our trip to London and Watford. Besides giving me cute little prints to add to the gallery slowly conglomerating on my wall,  the grain makes everything look more elegant than it was, and also covers for Sallies...energetic photo taking. (She's going to kill me for saying that.)

(But then I don't have to pack.)

x Justina



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You share beautiful photos. Warm and friendly. Innocent photographs. Life is short. The happiest we are, the more snow we have in this world. With greetings and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snaps, I wish I used my Instax more often but I always forget about it or am too lazy to carry it around. Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! These photos are so beautiful and I can totally relate to the thing you said about memories; I have the memory of a goldfish and it really pains me because I cling to memories because I crave strong emotions and the only way I can keep memories efficiently is through photography. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much // Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.