6.03.2017

where are the doors on this thing



shot by jordan + I, fujifilm x30 + goPro Hero4

I've had my head up in the clouds, but never like this.

LITERALLY TWO MONTHS AGO: AirBnB invited Jordan and I to go test out one of their new Experiences. If you haven't heard about these yet, they're basically activities you can book to do with a local from wherever you're traveling. They cover a range of things, from cooking and flower arranging to HARDCORE WILDERNESS CAMPING and, you know, helicopter flights with world-renowned pilots who, like you, are willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect Instagram shot. 

IT WAS SO COOL YOU GUYS. I have always loved flying, and along with a 45 minute flight, we also got to explore Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum, which is a facility + community improvement program founded by our pilot, Robin. He's doing pretty cool stuff for Compton, the kids that live there, and a lot of our favorite rappers. His skill is in getting everything the first time around, and the minute I told him I was a lifestyle blogger looking for some classic "I'm-In-A-Helicopter-Mom" shots, he knew what to do. 

Since I didn't fall out, I'll have those photos forever. 

x Justina 


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I went on a helicopter trip over the grand canyon and it was amazing!! Honestly one of the best experiences, so worth the money (if you have to pay for it haha..)

    Mads xx

    MY BLOG: http://www.bymybedside.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.